We're open for business and delivering throughout the U.S. and Canada
Photos of Poisonous Plants and Flowers for Children
When a product is labeled all natural that doesn’t mean it is good for you. Would you eat Hemlock? After all, it is all-natural. Just as there are many common plants and flowers that are totally edible, there are many that are actually poisonous to humans. Contact with or consumption of these flowers and plants can cause reactions varying from a mild rash to death. Children are particularly vulnerable because of their size and immune systems that are not fully developed.
Do You Know Which Flower is a Potential Danger to Your Child?
The Answer Is: Daisies
Daisies, which are considered Chrysanthemums, are toxic to childrens and can cause a range of symptoms including skin rashes and blistering.
**Note this is a partial list of the most common plants and flowers. Should your child eat a plant or flower, call your local poison control office or pediatrician. They can answer any questions and advise in actions needed to counteract poisons.